Welcome to the How to Host a Dungeon WikiEdit
How to Host a Dungeon is a solo dungeon building game where you build a dungeon through its history from the dawn of time. It was designed by Tony Dowler and is available in two versions: a free limited content version, and a revised full edition which includes additional rules and artwork.
HtHaD encourages creative interpretation of the rules, and creation of new rules. This is a place to collate all the homebrew rules and playthroughs: you can edit this wiki too!
- How to Host a Dungeon at Planet Thirteen
- Tony Dowler's Photostream at Flickr
- HtHaD Photostream at Flickr
- Microdungeons blog
- HtHaD at GameBoardGeek
- NvP 6x09 - How to Host a Dungeon with Tony Dowler at Ninja Vs Pirates
- The Walking Eye Episode 13: GenCon Recap
- The Voice of the Revolution #55: June 2011 -- How to Host a Dungeon review & Jeremy Keller Interview