Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to the How to Host a Dungeon WikiEdit
How to Host a Dungeon is a solo dungeon building game where you build a dungeon through its history from the dawn of time. It was designed by Tony Dowler and is available in two versions: a free limited content version, and a revised full edition which includes additional rules and artwork.
HtHaD encourages creative interpretation of the rules, and creation of new rules. This is a place to collate all the homebrew rules and playthroughs: you can edit this wiki too!
- Mapping Styles
- Homebrew General
- Homebrew Primordial Age
- Homebrew Age of Civilization
- Homebrew Age of Monsters
- Homebrew Age of Villainy
- How to Host a Dungeon at Planet Thirteen
- Tony Dowler's Photostream at Flickr
- HtHaD Photostream at Flickr
- Microdungeons blog
- HtHaD at GameBoardGeek
- NvP 6x09 - How to Host a Dungeon with Tony Dowler at Ninja Vs Pirates
- The Walking Eye Episode 13: GenCon Recap
- The Voice of the Revolution #55: June 2011 -- How to Host a Dungeon review & Jeremy Keller Interview